- Open your subject’s Canvas site and navigate to the Assignments section using the left-hand-side menu.
- Click the + Assignment button.
- Add a Name for the assignment.
- Add a Description for the assignment. You can use our sample description, which gives students a quick introduction to Cadmus.
- Under Points specify how many marks the assignment is out of.
- Specify which Assignment Group you would like the Cadmus Assignment to be included in.
- In the Submission Type section, select External Tool from the dropdown menu.
- Click Find.
- In the Configure External Tool pop-up, select Cadmus.
- Click Save to finish setting up your link.
- You've just created a new Cadmus Assignment. Click on the assignment link to go to the Cadmus Teacher Environment, where you will set your assessment requirements and write the instructions.
- From your subject's D2L site, navigate to the Resources section.
- Find the module where you would like students to access to Cadmus Assignment
- Click Update to save your changes.
You will be using Cadmus to complete this assignment. Cadmus is an online environment for written assessments.
Here are some important things to remember: