With Cadmus, you can turn Drafting on for an assignment and allow students to submit a draft before completing their final submissions. As students work in Cadmus, they can submit a snapshot of their work in progress as a draft. You can then provide feedback on draft submissions through Turnitin Feedback Studio, which students can access in the Student Environment as they continue working towards their final.
- From the Requirements page, go to the Drafting section.
- Set Drafting to on.
- Click set a draft due date.
- Use the calendar to choose a due date, and then select a time.
- Click Confirm date in the bottom-right corner.
- Select your preferred Turnitin similarity settings for drafts under Similarity Reports for Drafts.
If there are any advanced Turnitin settings you’d like to set, click View Advanced Turnitin Draft Settings.