Once you've finished your assignment, you can submit your work directly within Cadmus.
Cadmus allows you to:
To submit your work
- Click Submit in the top-right corner.
Click Next, preview submission.
- Read the submission declaration (this acts as a cover sheet for the assignment), and then click I declare this work is my own.
- Click Submit a final in the bottom-right to confirm.
Final Submission page
Once you have submitted your final, you’ll be on the Final Submission page. From here you can:
- View a copy of your submitted final.
- Click Continue editing in the top-right to return to the Work space (only before the due date). You can then edit your work and resubmit.
- View the Turnitin similarity score for your submission (if your teacher has enabled it).
- Click View similarity report to be taken to Turnitin Feedback Studio (if your teacher has enabled it).
- Click View grades and feedback to access your grades and feedback in Turnitin Feedback Studio, once grades have been returned.
A submission receipt and a PDF copy of your work will also be sent to your student email.
TIP: After you submit, you can still access your Notes and Instructions by clicking on the relevant tabs in the top-left of the Student Environment.
If your assignment involves drafts, you can learn more about submitting drafts.